HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAN CHELSEA FANS WISHES HIM WELL



Here are some birthday wishes from fans

Happy birthday to this geezer and speedster....I remember when he scored the last minute goal that sealed the premier league title in 2015 against Everton....My favourite player.  Wish you many more years of good football. Keep your fan happy . Happy birthday willian. Enjoy your day Stamford Bridge fans we love you
Happy birthday William. Hope you bring out the utmost best of your footballing this season to the envy of already worried observers.

Versus Southampton, my favorite goal though!
Happy  Birthday Willian,
But Yesterday, I asked myself why did Chelsea sell Magic Matic when watching him yesterday! The guy is too much!!!!

I was so sad He lost his mom went to the funeral then comeback and found conte has replaced him in the first team with Pedro my hero willian hope you're going to shine this coming season

Happy birthday to one of the most important and under rated players at Chelsea he is loyal and I'm that off season the only one that seemed to try for mourinho ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Morata sloppy?

BARCELONA SUES NEYMAR

CHELSEA PLAYER CAREER ON THE EDGE FOR INSULTING CHINESE FANS